Home ownership is the foundation of the American dream, and often, a mortgage is necessary to make that dream come true. Finding the right mortgage loan is arguably just as important as finding the right property. You’ll be paying off your mortgage for years, and the best terms can save you thousands of dollars over time.
This guide explains how mortgages work, the basics of mortgage fees and the mortgage process, and the different types of loans available. You’ll get an overview of the top mortgage lenders in the United States so you can find the best deal for your loan.
The Best Mortgage Lenders of 2019
- Quicken: Top Lender for Customer Satisfaction
- Bank of America: Best for 100% Loan-to-Value Options
- Guild: Best for Extensive Loan Options
- loanDepot: Best Home Equity Lender for Fair Credit
- Chase: Top Lender for Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
- Veterans United Home Loans: Best for VA Loan Specialization
- Fairway Independent: Best for USDA Loans
U.S. News conducted an in-depth review of leading direct mortgage lenders. Research was based on program availability, customer satisfaction ratings and qualification requirements. Because each consumer has different needs, the top finishers in several key areas were chosen.
For the complete article please click below: